Days To Go Until Our Opening Event Day
Visit Our FREE Event! 8th, 9th or 10th Oct.
Live demonstrations throughout each day
Presentations from experts and leaders in quality processes and integration.
New technology on show, the latest innovations in inspection
FREE event, lunch provided, event days run 9am-4pm, with flexible arrival times anytime through the day.
Technologies on display include:
- Brand new inspection systems, never before seen in the UK – be on the cutting edge of quality
- Integrated collaborative robot tending systems – increasing efficiency and rapid ROI
- Augmented reality inspection and assembly systems –improving human-machine
- Integrated and automated data collection and quality analysis software systems live on the factory floor - unparalleled intelligence on your manufacturing process
- Quality control automation software to balloon drawings, generating reports inc. PPAP and FAIRs - to demonstrate your compliance.
4.0 REASONS TO ATTEND
Learn how to bring together your inspection technologies into a single unified process.
Discover how you can use your programmable systems, with robotics, to make your processes less laborious, more
efficient and traceable.
See how you can easily create a factory-wide, data collection network for all your inspection needs.
Witness how you can meet your compliance obligations in seconds. With automatically generated reports; FAIRs,
ISIRs or PPAPs and compliance
to standards including AS9100, ISO17025, ISO9000, 21CFR.
Our Guest Speakers will present the following topics for you to attend if you wish, note the schedule is the same for all 3 days.
Guest Speaker Schedule
‘Daily production challenges under growing cost pressure and world market competition’ Ekkehard Fluck, Otto Vision
Optical Surface Inspection – ‘How can Visionline improve your product quality’ Christoph Müller, Jenoptik.
‘The Opportunity in In-Process Inspection and Data Collection’ Chris Mendicino, High QA.
‘How British industry must evolve its quality control in a global competitive market’ Mike G John & Mike John, The Sempre Group.
12:45pm-1:45pm - Lunch Provided
‘From Paper to PC - How data management creates cost reductions in industry’ Gene Van Patten, Prolink
Integration and automation examples of optical surface metrology systems for quality control, inspection and R+D applications.’ Carles Otero, Sensofar.
REGISTER YOUR FREE PLACE NOW
Please come and join us. We have 3 dates available 8th,9th or 10th October. So come along and experience 4.0: The Quality Revolution with Sempre!